Employment Visas

Working With You To Obtain Your Employment Visa

Our law firm is experienced in both Temporary Work Visas and Immigrant Visas (Green cards) for Foreign Workers. We have a long history of assisting foreign nationals from all over the world to obtain temporary employment visas to work in the United States.

Temporary employment categories include: H, L, E, TN and O Visas.

Our office has assisted numerous foreign nationals to obtain Green Cards in the EB-1 and EB-2 categories.