Consular Processing And Provisional Waivers

Provisional Waivers For Immigrants

The Law Offices Of David M. Paz Soldan represents individuals in the Los Angeles area and throughout the world in U.S. immigration-related legal matters. If you are interested in learning more about consular processing for yourself, a family member, a fiancé/fiancée or an employee (or for more information about provisional waivers for an immigrant), talk to an immigration attorney.

Seeking Adjustment Of Status

Contact our Los Angeles law firm 24 hours a day, seven days a week by calling 888-775-8575 for a free immigration consultation. Se habla español.

Consular processing involves applying for a green card in a foreign embassy. Each country has its own specific rules and procedures, so it is important to work with an immigration attorney who has the resources to understand and meet the requirements established by the foreign country.

Provisional waivers are for immigrants who are unable to adjust their status in the United States. Certain individuals may have to return to the embassy of their home country to get a green card. However, if that individual was in the United States illegally, he or she may have to wait for 10 years before becoming eligible to re-enter. Those individuals may be able to seek a provisional waiver that would make them admissible to the U.S. Please note: The provisional waiver process is currently not in effect.

Attorney David M. Paz Soldan walks clients through the legal process, providing all legal services, completing necessary paperwork and evaluating each case.

Contact A Los Angeles Lawyer For Unlawful Presence

Contact the California Law Offices Of David M. Paz Soldan at 888-775-8575 for a free immigration consultation. You can reach us 24/7, and we return phone messages and emails as promptly as possible.

Se habla español.