A Caring Southern California Immigration Law Firm
If you or a family member is facing removal from the United States, you need an experienced attorney who knows how to handle your defense. Immigration attorney David M. Paz Soldan will give you an honest analysis of your case, and he will fight zealously to prevent deportation. He uses his focused knowledge and his courtroom skills to consistently achieve positive results for individuals who have problems with their immigration status.
The Law Offices Of David M. Paz Soldan is based in Los Angeles and serves clients throughout Southern California. We speak fluent Spanish and regularly represent immigrants from Mexico, Nicaragua, Guatemala, other countries in Central and South America, and throughout the world.
David Paz Soldan handles all U.S. immigration law matters. However, he is best known for his success as a trial lawyer in criminal deportation defense, post-conviction relief and other contested cases such as asylum petitions and special visas.
We serve a wide range of clients for any immigration-related scenario:
- Immigrants in the U.S. facing deportation for crimes
- Immigrants stopped from re-entering the U.S.
- Illegals caught crossing the border or detained by local police
- People whose prior convictions cause immigration problems
- Immigrants abused by a U.S. citizen spouse
- Immigrants who are victims of or witnesses to certain crimes
- Immigrants petitioning for spouses, children and parents
- Foreign nationals seeking visas and green cards
- Legal permanent residents seeking citizenship (naturalization)
Contact Us Immediately
For emergency situations such as immigration detention and removal proceedings, we can help today. We can help obtain an immigration bond or release as we prepare a vigorous defense. David Paz Soldan and his legal team will do everything possible to help you stay in the United States.